Ayurvedic Treatment for Gout
How will you get one of the best, natural, safe and effective Ayurvedic Treatment for Gout or Vatarakta or Hyperuricemia or High Uric Acid level in blood?
The Ayurvedic treatment for Gout or Hyperuricemia provided by us is an integrated suite of Ayurveda Medicines for Vatarakta along with health and wellness mentoring program for managing this disorder in the holistic and natural manner.
Many questions that you might like to ask about Vatarakta or Hyperuricemia or Gout treatment are given here. Please feel free to ask more questions, we will be happy to reply you.
What do I Get in your Ayurvedic Treatment for Gout or High Uric Acids?
Our Services include…
- Different type of Ayurvedic Products, mostly in Tablet form
- Personal Health and Wellness Mentoring Program from Ayurvedic Experts
- Regular Support about Any Question, Any Query
What kind of Ayurveda products do you suggest in Ayurvedic Treatment for Gout or Hyperuricemia?
Essential Products for Gout Treatment:
- Joints Health Tablets 4 Tablets a day
- Nervous and General Strength Promoting Tablet – 2 Tablets a day
- Liver / Kidney function supporting Tablet – 2 or 3 Tablets a day
Supportive Optional Products:
- Digestion related powder or tablet for Detox and Cleansing
- Massage oil or cream for relieving pain
What is the line of treatment that you take for Ayurvedic Treatment for Gout or High Uric Acid level in Blood?
This is really a good question and we think that all persons should get the answer before taking any remedy from anyone. Remember, many things, including efficacy and results, depend upon this answer. We use…
- Ayurvedic Herbs with Anti-inflammatory Activity: Anti-inflammatory activity means ability to relieve pain, swelling, redness and stiffness. In Ayurveda, this group comes underVatahar (Vata pacifying) and Vedanahar (pain relieving) herbs.
- Pitta-Rakta balancing Herbs work on the root of Gout by balancing metabolism and normalizing Rakta or blood tissue.
- Herbs working on Liver Function/ Metabolism: These are essential in Gout or High Uric Acid levels.
- Herbs working on Cleansing through Kidney: This group of herbs helps to relieve the load of high uric acid from blood.
- Aama Digesting Herbs: Aama can be termed as metabolic toxins that causes various functional problems in body. Aama detoxifying herbs help to improve digestion, help to maintain free flow of nutrients in body and give lightness, energy and flexibility.
- Flexibility Improving Herbs: Herbs that help with stiffness and improves flexibility.
- Antioxidant and General Rejuvenative Herbs are better in retarding the degenerative and aging process in body.
- Tonic Herbs for Nervous system for relieving pain and burning sensation.
- Digestive and Supportive Herbs
Generally speaking, we TAKE CARE of arthritic symptoms to provide you symptomatic relief, correct your metabolism so that uric acid metabolism becomes more natural, support cleansing function so that high uric acid from blood is thrown out.
What is the possibility of getting relief in Gout symptoms? How long does it take to get noticeable relief with your Ayurvedic Treatment for Gout?
Actuallly, you won’t get immediate relief of pain within few hours or 2-3 days. And you should not hope for getting this much fast relief with any Ayurvedic or Alternative treatment. Our Ayurvedic treatment for gout or high uric acid level in blood is definitely one of the most effective and fast acting within Ayurvedic or herbal domain. You can expect to have NOTICEABLE RELIEF within 2 to 4 weeks of time.
This period is sufficient to be certain that you are getting good relief naturally. You can continue your medications and pain killers during this period that your doctor prescribed. Gradually, you will be able to reduce them within 1-3 months.
How long will it take to mange Gout or High Uric Acid Level in Blood with your Ayurvedic services?
This is really a tough question for any doctor! Proactive people, who take our products, follow other advice about diet and lifestyle, who started early after their first or second episode, can expect this duration to be 2-3 months. Other persons, who have moderate and chronic Gout, should continue the program for 4-6 months. Chronic Gout patients, who have severe limitation in movement, who have advanced stage of Gout, should take it for 6 months or longer.
After initial and suggested period, you should take our Ayurvedic medicines in lower dosage as maintenance therapy. Of course, many persons having mild or moderate Gout can totally get off the Ayurveda herbal products and can maintain fully with diet and lifestyle. Please take notice that Gout is considered as a â€œChronic and Progressiveâ€ Disease. CHRONIC means that it is lasting disorder. So you should make due effort in diet and lifestyle to…
- Minimize the symptoms
- Faster remission of acute phase
- have Long periods without acute phase
- Try to have Uric Acid level in blood under control
Progressive means that the symptoms will become worse…
- Over a period of time if you don’t manage it or don’t take any treatment
- Accompanying disability will be more
- Even with best treatments, there can be flare ups, acute attacks and remissions
So, we try to manage it in the best manner with herbs, with dietary and lifestyle guidance. Many persons feel seasonal flare ups. Or there can be acute remissions. Acute remissions are caused by several factors and we provide you information about them in our Health and Wellness mentoring program related with Ayurvedic Treatment for Gout or High Uric Acid.
How effective is your program – Ayurvedic Treatment for Arthritis and Health Management?
In Mild Gout, or Borderline High Uric Acid Levels: you actually don’t need any medical treatment like pain killers. Our Ayurvedic treatment is sufficient for you. If you have moderate to severe and chronic Gout, and you are under medical treatment of doctor, are taking painkillers and other medical drugs, we suggest you…
- Continue both our program and medical drugs for 1-2 months as guided by us.
- Gradually, as feel you will feel better, you can get off painkillers and other drugs after telling your doctor, and getting reports of your uric acid level in blood.
Why don’t you simply suggest Ayurvedic Medicine or Other products in your Ayurvedic Treatment for Arthritis so that I can buy them?
Definitely, you are absolutely right from your point of view. Within India, we are not selling herbal products directly to consumers. We leverage our position as a company founded by Ayurveda doctor and thereby improve our capacity to deliver you health benefits. In this way, we assume full responsibility for quality of products; we have to take full accountability of results.
This is the only way we could get better and better. We ventured in manufacturing only after 11 years of clinical Ayurveda practice. Another consideration is that Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Medicine is a system of medical practice, authorized and accepted by Government of India. We don’t like our company or services to be seen just as another herbs selling company.
I did take Ayurveda products from other doctors. Many times they give tablets and other products in loose and I actually don’t know what I am taking. What is the scenario with your Ayurvedic Treatment for Arthritis?
Great Question indeed! With our services, you exactly know what you are taking. We send you all products with their intact packaging. If it is done otherwise, it is done after notifying you. We are not a clinic. We are Holistic Herbalist Private Limited, a company operating its business and services in India. You will get Sales Invoice for all products and bill for all services. It is also worth noticing that currently we are not charging you for many of our unique services. It is time to stand apart as a company for us.